Due to the popularity of the Eagle Hills Christmas Light displays, the City of Brea is helping to get the word. The display of Christmas lights in the Eagle Hills neighborhood is a long-standing community tradition in Brea. Each year, the Eagle Hills residents welcome thousands of visitors from surrounding communities. Be a good neighbor when viewing the Eagle Hills Christmas Lights to help to make everyone’s experience memorable. The residents of Eagle Hills have asked that visitors keep the following tips in mind.
• Christmas lights will be illuminated through December 27, from 5:30 - 10:00 p.m.
• Expect to see long traffic lines and pedestrian congestion on the weekends.
• Parking is available at Olinda School and the Brea Sports Park.
• Restrooms are available for use at the Brea Sports Park.
• While the lights are enjoyable for many, pets may get overwhelmed with the amount of people visiting the neighborhood. It is recommended to leave pets at home.
• Due to the sidewalk and traffic congestion, it is advisable to avoid using wide strollers.
• Please use the provided trash cans for garbage.
• Lastly, remember you are a guest to the neighborhood and respect the residents’ private property.