Tiny Tots Preschool
*NEW* TK / KINDER CLUB – See below for more info
Tiny Tots is part of many other children’s programs offered year-round at the Brea Community Center just for children ages 3 to 5 years old. Other programs include Kid Care Solutions (grades Kinder-6th), Spring Break Day Camp (grades Kinder-6th), and Summer Fun Club (grades Kinder-3rd). For more information on any of the programs, call (714) 990-7631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tiny Tots program is designed to give children, ages 3 to 5 years, the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience life through organized recreational activities such as music and movement, manipulative skills, blocks, and art. Tiny Tots is a small beginning to preparing a child for Kindergarten, as well as learning the social skills of communicating with parents, teachers, and other children.
- TINY TOTS HOLIDAY SESSION (Ages 3-5)
- November 13 – December 15* (5 weeks)
- Join Tiny Tots friends for a 5-week holiday session based on the excitement for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Activities integrate with our regular educational curriculum with a Thanksgiving and Christmas flair and feature special projects like a wrapped take-home gift made just for a special loved one. Holiday registration is open with space available. No refunds unless space can be refilled.
- *No class November 17 (Nutcracker Boutique) and November 22 - 24 (Thanksgiving).
- Download the HOLIDAY REGISTRATION PACKET.
- TINY TOTS WINTER SESSION (Ages 3-5)
- January 3 – March 14* (11 weeks)
- Winter registration is open with space is available. No refunds unless space can be refilled.
- *No class January 15 (MLK Day) and February 19 (Presidents Day).
- Download the WINTER REGISTRATION PACKET.
- SAVE THE DATE: Registration starts February 1 for Tiny Tots Spring session.
*NEW* TK / KINDER CLUB
- TK / Kinder Club is an enrichment program for children who are currently eligible for TK or Kindergarten.
- Program runs on TU/TH 12:30 - 3:15 p.m.
- Experienced staff provide age-appropriate activities, crafts and learning opportunities. Enhance motor and communication skills along with gaining valuable learning through more social interaction, music/story fun, art, center time and outside fun! Bring a lunch and water bottle for lunchtime with friends. Registration is open with space available. No refunds unless space can be refilled.
- Download the WINTER TK / KINDER CLUB REGISTRATION PACKET.
Junior Tiny Tots must be 2.5 years old and potty-trained by start of session; Senior Tiny Tots must be 4 years old by start of session. Morning classes are offered M/W/F or TU/TH weekly, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Add Lunch Bunch to extend the Tiny Tots morning classes, 12:00 - 2:30 p.m. (not offered Fridays). All participants must be potty-trained, no pull-up type diapers.
Registration packets for Tiny Tots and TK / Kinder Club are available at the front counter or use the links above to download. Submit your completed registration forms to the Brea Community Center front counter.
For more information, please contact Sheryl Savord by phone (714) 990-7631 or email email@example.com. Please check your junk folder for a response email and/or include your phone number so we can call you if needed. Thank you!