If you are a business owner or security / loss prevention representative for a business in the City of Brea and are interested in an opportunity to improve the safety and security of your business environment, we invite you to join the Brea Corporate Security Council. The Brea Police Department regularly meets with representatives from businesses in the City of Brea to participate in a forum where information, ideas, trends, and statistics are shared with members of the Brea Business community via the Brea Corporate Security Council.
The Brea Corporate Security Council is dedicated to crime reduction and prevention through sharing of relevant local crime statistics and trends, enhancing communication, and building relationships within the Brea business and law enforcement communities.
Statement of Purpose
The Brea Corporate Security Council actively supports the Police Department's efforts to promote community oriented policing and partners with the Police Department toward that goal.
The group seeks to understand and implement best practices as it relates to crime reduction and prevention through:
- Sharing of relevant local crime statistics and trends
- Relationship building with various areas of the Brea Police Department
- Acting as a business community Neighborhood Watch
- Networking with members of the business community to better understand corporate security related best practices and procedures and share useful information between council members
- Learning about the various areas and resources that constitute the Police Department
- Meeting periodically as a group to discuss issues and mutual interests
For additional information, please submit an email.