Get your groove on this summer with Brea’s Concerts in the Park every Wednesday from July 11 – August 15. Performances will be held at City Hall Park (401 S. Brea Blvd) starting at 6:30 p.m. Each week, we will feature a new band performing hits everyone can enjoy. Concert goers may bring blankets or lawn chairs to sit comfortably while the music plays. Hope to see you there!
2018 Concerts in the Park Schedule
- July 11 - Symphonic Winds of the Pacific (Pops & Patriotic)
- July 18 - Pickleback Shine (Country/Southern Rock)
- July 25 - The Suffragettes (All-Female Top 40)
- August 1 - Clapton Road (Eric Clapton Tribute)
- August 8 - Chico (Latin Soul)
- August 15 - The Wise Guys (Big Band)
For more information, please call (714)-990-7722.