The Council Chambers has re-opened to the public with limited capacity in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Masks and temperature checks will be required to enter. Public participation is still available by sending an email or Zoom.
View the meeting agenda
Watch the City Council meeting:
- Live at 7:00 p.m. - online, Zoom, channel 3 on Spectrum, channel 99 on AT&T Uverse
- On-demand and replays also available online and on channels 3 and 99
- Council Study Session is not broadcast, it can be viewed in person or via Zoom.
Provide Comments for Study and/or General Session Items:
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 6 to be summarized and read during the meeting.
- Comments via video conference using Zoom. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, April 6 at 12:00 p.m. to receive instructions. Teleconference attendees will participate via audio only and will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Council. Video display will be disabled.