Any questions should be directed to Republic Services at (714) 238-2444.
The following information and instructions have been provided by Republic Services.
- Republic Services is in contract negotiations with the union representing some employees. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a temporary work stoppage in Anaheim, Yorba Linda, Brea, Chino Hills, Fullerton, Villa Park, Garden Grove, La Habra Heights, Placentia.
- All residential routes for solid waste, recycle, and green waste collection from Thursday 12/09 and Friday 12/10 are delayed due to the unanticipated worker stoppage.
- Residential customers are asked to bring their carts out next week on their next regularly scheduled service day. Do not leave carts out on the curb until your next regularly scheduled service day.
- Residents are asked to postpone their bulky-item collection until further notice. Previously scheduled bulky items for Thursday 12/09 and Friday 12/10 are delayed due to the unanticipated worker stoppage.
- All commercial routes for solid waste, recycle, and organics from Thursday 12/09 and Friday 12/10, and potentially Saturday 12/11 are delayed due to the unanticipated worker stoppage, and will be rerouted for collection for next week. Commercial service is provided on a limited basis.
- We respect the rights of our employees to engage in collective bargaining, and we will continue to work toward a fair contract. We do not know how much longer the stoppage will continue, but will send robo-call with updates.
- Customers should confirm they have the correct phone number on file to receive robo-call updates throughout the day.