The Council Chambers is open to the public. Masks are required to be worn by those in attendance, and indoor capacity will be limited. Public participation is still available by sending an email or on Zoom.
View the meeting agenda
Watch the City Council meeting:
- Live at 7:00 p.m. - online, Zoom, channel 3 on Spectrum, channel 99 on AT&T Uverse
- On-demand and replays also available online and on channels 3 and 99
- Council Study Session is only available to view in-person
Provide Comments for General Session Items:
- Via video conference using Zoom, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, January 18 at 12:00 p.m. to receive instructions. Teleconference attendees will participate via audio only and will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Council. Video display will be disabled.
- Email comments to email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 18 to be summarized and read during the meeting.
Provide Comments for Study Session Items: