Starting on Friday, February 10 at 10:00 p.m. Caltrans will be conducting a 55-hour overnight closure, lanes will re-open at 5:00 a.m. on Monday, February 13 to continue the bridge demolition.
Beginning Monday, February 13 through the following 3-4 weeks. Overnight closures, from 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Complete closure of Eastbound and Westbound Lambert Road, from ramp to ramp
- No access beneath the bridge
- Ramps on and off the freeway will remain open
- Detours will be posted
- Traveling east, only the southbound freeway on-ramp will be accessible
- Traveling west, only the northbound freeway on-ramp will be accessible
For more information, please call (657) 328-6000.