As part of the 57/Lambert Interchange Improvement Project, and to commence the bridge widening reconstruction, Caltrans will be conducting a 55-hour full closure. Starting on Friday, February 10 at 10:00 p.m., all lanes of Lambert Road beneath the freeway bridge will closed. The lanes will re-open at 5:00 a.m. on Monday, February 13.
To continue the bridge reconstruction, beginning Monday, February 13 through the following 3-4 weeks, overnight closures will occur from 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
The closures include:
- Complete closure of Eastbound and Westbound Lambert Road, from ramp to ramp
- No access beneath the bridge
- Northbound 57 FWY on-ramp will be closed; all other on and off ramps will remain open
- Detours will be posted, view the Detour Map
- Traveling east, only the southbound freeway on-ramp will be accessible
- Traveling west, only the northbound freeway on-ramp will be accessible
For more information, please contact Caltrans at (657) 328-6000.