CalTrans will be conducting an extended weekend closures at various locations on the SR-57 at Lambert Road, starting at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, November 17 and reopening on Sunday, November 19 at 5:00 p.m. As the 57/Lambert Interchange Project is progressing, one of the remaining items is to pave Lambert Road. CalTrans informed the City of Brea that the paving operations on Lambert Road, under the freeway, needs to be done during the day due to weather temperature. The contractor’s plan is to grind Lambert Road Friday night and then pave the street all day Saturday, pending weather conditions.
Listed detours are as follows:
- EB/WB Lambert Road form Pointe Drive to State College
- EB Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway to NB Kraemer.
- WB Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway to NB State College.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
- NB SR-57Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp *if Imperial Highway is missed, exit Tonner Canyon off-ramp, turn right on Brea Canyon Road onto SB SR-57 exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- NB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
Please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of CalTrans crews and travelers.
Please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 696-5055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.