CalTrans will be conducting an extended weekend closures at various locations on the SR-57 at Lambert Road, starting at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, November 17 and reopening on Sunday, November 19 at 5:00 p.m. The closures will consist of the northbound (NB) and southbound (SB) SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramps and Lambert Road off-ramps, as well as eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) Lambert Road from Pointe Drive to State College. UPDATE: All lanes west of Pointe Drive will be closed, including the eastbound and westbound lanes (This does not include the intersection). Pointe Drive to State College will be accessible via westbound Lambert Road. There will be a flagging operation in place should the need arise to access or block any portions of the open roadway. Please note, due to a possibility of rain, this paving job may be canceled and rescheduled. If this occurs, an updated notice will be sent.
Listed detours are as follows:
- EB/WB Lambert Road from Pointe Drive to State College
- EB Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway to NB Kraemer.
- WB Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway to NB State College.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
- NB SR-57 Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp *if Imperial Highway is missed, exit Tonner Canyon off-ramp, turn right on Brea Canyon Road onto SB SR-57 exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- NB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
Please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of CalTrans crews and travelers.
Please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 696-5055 or email email@example.com for more information.