How do I get a pothole repaired?
Call the Public Works Department at (714) 990-7691 to report a pothole. The Department attempts to be proactive in repairing potholes, but your help is needed in finding all of them. The department will dispatch a repair crew to the site and make needed repairs, except for Valencia Avenue, Carbon Canyon Road and Imperial Highway, all of which are repaired by CalTrans.

Show All Answers

1. I see advertising signs in street medians. Who can get rid of those?
2. Why did the street sweeper skip my house today?
3. How do I get a pothole repaired?
4. Can I paint my own address number on a street curb?